Roger Sayegh Zero Down Bail Bonds
Address: 965 N Vignes St Suite #5A, Los Angeles, CA
Phone Number: (844) 224-9991
At Roger Sayegh Bail Bonds, we employ a team of licensed and caring bail agents who take helping individuals seriously. Only the best customer service is provided throughout the entire bail process. Receiving a collect call from jail from your loved one can be quite frightening. Roger Sayegh Bail Bonds is here to answer any questions you may have throughout the Bail process and will make the process of bail as quick as possible. We offer up to a 30% discount if you have retained an attorney, union, military, and/or are a senior citizen.
In addition to bail services, Roger Sayegh Bail Bonds has a network of rehabilitation facilities we network with. If you have a loved one who has an addiction to drugs and/or alcohol who are looking to get treated, we at Roger Sayegh Bail Bonds can refer them to a professional in a treatment facility and and get them placed at no extra charge. From the time we bail your loved one out of custody, we will get you in contact with a professional from a rehabilitation facility to start the pre-qualification of the process. This ensures that when it comes time for sentencing the arrestee does not have to wait in custody for pending availability for a program.
Here at Roger Sayegh Bail Bonds, we don’t just bail people out of custody, but we help individuals in making a transformation! Call us today!
Information automatically collected
The information we collect includes:
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- Google Analytics
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Website, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.